Whether you’re looking for affordable vinyl windows for a home addition, as replacement windows throughout your home or for new construction, you want windows that will last. You also want windows that look great and are energy efficient. You can find all those things in affordable vinyl windows with just a little effort.
Understand What to Look for in Vinyl Windows
There are many manufacturers and many options. Whether you’re looking for single hung, double hung, casement, sliding or a picture window, you want affordable quality windows. Here are several things to look for when comparing affordable vinyl windows.
- Virgin Vinyl – There are some things that can be made high quality with recycled materials, windows aren’t one of them. Virgin vinyl windows will hold their color and shape longer than recycled or remanufactured.
- Welded Corners – Yes, this manufacturing method applies to vinyl windows just as much as aluminum windows. It makes the frame and sashes stronger which will provide you with a better product long term.
- Double Pane Low-E Glass with Warm Edge Spacers – Although most windows today have Low-E glass, this isn’t a feature to skimp on, especially when you’re looking to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR® Rating – If energy efficiency is anywhere on your list, choose only an ENERGY STAR rated window for the Dallas – Fort Worth area.
- Exceptional Warranty – Make sure the warranty for the windows you are considering includes seal failure and delamination. It should also cover the windows against fading or discoloration as well as the window structure.
Sometimes the most affordable vinyl window isn’t worth the low price tag and you should then consider a slightly higher priced product. This will help you meet your energy goals and the windows will last longer.
Call Affordable Replacement Window Systems
We offer leading brands of affordable vinyl windows with exceptional warranties. In fact, we started our company because of all the high priced window companies who think that just because they have a national name behind them, that they can charge more. Call us for a free estimate and learn more about NT Windows and MI Windows and Doors, the two primary lines of windows we sell and install. Reach us by phone or text at (817) 264-6509.